
As everyone probably knows Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince came out on Wednesday and Melissa is a huge Harry Potter fan. Well Melissa and I were planning on going to the Wednesday afternoon show at 5:30. We got tickets to that show thanks to the 1-800 Contacts Spring Film Festival. For those of you who don't know about the film festival, a few times a year 1-800 Contacts holds a film festival for its employees. Basically they give each of their employees 4 tickets and a coupon for a free popcorn and a gift card. It is a great benefit and it is always a ton of fun.
Anyway back to the story, so the plan was to go to the Wednesday afternoon show. However, Tuesday afternoon I got a phone call from Melissa where she said, "please don't be mad... but I got tickets for us to go to the midnight showing of Harry Potter tonight. So we ended up seeing it twice, once at midnight and then the next day at 5:30. It was a lot of fun to go to the midnight showing and be amongst all the Harry Potter Fanatics. I can see why wizards think that us muggles are so weird. Just to show you how big of fans we really were, we didn't even sit by each other at the midnight showing because it was so crowded. I had to endure sitting next to 2 strangers for 3 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment