So it was finally 4:00 and time for me to get off of work. Mike came and picked me up. When I got into the car he told me to put on a blindfold and that we would be going to a few surprise locations.
We were off on a wild ride. The first place we went to was Allstar Bowling Lanes. We had a lot of fun bowling. I won! If you ask Mike he will say that he let me win because it was my birthday, but I know that I am the better bowler.
After bowling we went back to the car and then Mike made me put on the blindfold again. We drove around for a long time and I didn't know why. Finally we arrive at the mystery destination. It turns out we were not at a restaurant, but at our neighboorhood clubhouse. Mike guided me from the car to the clubhouse. When we got inside he removed the blindfold and openned my eyes and saw and heard everyone yell surprise. Mike had planned a surprise birthday party. Since I love the Twilight books and movie, Mike decided to decorate it with a Twilight Theme.
We had pizza for dinner and then openned presents. Mike had a friend from work make a gluten free Twilight birthday cake, it was awesome! After we ate birthday cake, we watched the Twilight movie in our clubhouse theatre room. It was a great night! All I have to say is, forget Edward and Jacob, I have Mike!
What a wonderful husband! He is setting the bar pretty high. Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! I'm so glad you have a blog, I love what you wrote about your party, it was really fun glad we could be there.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome husband you have. What a surprise! He knows how to do birthdays. Happy late birthday! Thanks for inviting us to your blog you need to email me your email so I can invite you guys to our blog!Nikki
ReplyDeleteWho knew my cousin could be so romantic!? You have a winner!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! My favorite picture is the one with you, the cake, and Diet Coke. That's my kind of party.
PS: I'm glad you like the Twilight series... me, too ;)